Founded by Andrea Perotti in 1969, Inox-PA has grown rapidly, and is now a reference point for the stainless steel market in Italy and Europe. The company occupies an area of 15,000 square meters, of which 8,000 square meters covered. Over the years he has developed a business model in which the various business activities and skills work synergistically in pursuing and creating added value in the transformation of stainless steels. Customer focus is at the heart of the company’s strategy; the constant investments in research and innovation of production processes have allowed Inox-PA to carve out a primary and absolute reference role in the stainless steel market.
- Well-professionalized business resources.
- High quality of the material purchased and supplied to the customer.
- Business flexibility, such as the ability to respond quickly to the needs of the market.
- Ability to meet customer demands quickly.
- Key customers today are loyal companies.
- Completeness of the technology park.
- Availability of a wide range of raw materials in stock.
- Punctuality in deliveries.
- Continuous presidio of the company on the issues of safety for its workers and sustainability.
- Widespread network of agents.